Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I wish I would have....

told them how much I loved them.

said what I was afraid to say.

not been so angry.

not taken so many pills.

went to church.

learned to dance.

bought her a coffee.

found somebody with a shoulder to cry on.

remembered to put gas in the car last night.

not eaten that burrito.

more strength to fight this fight.

more time to volunteer.

figured out the secret to life.

thought of that first.

waited for it to go on sale.

not been in such a hurry.

given him some of my lunch.

picked a better time to pick my nose.

seen that Youtube video.

not gotten so drunk.

worn a condom.

been so angry for not being invited.

not posted that on Facebook.

had a son instead of a daughter.

the courage to tell them about God.


No comments:

Post a Comment